Whether you're on the look-out for THE ONE or in the market for new friends all LEGO fans old and new are welcome to attend and mingle this Valentine's Day.
Taking place on Wednesday 13th February between 7pm and 9pm, LEGO fans are invited down to the Discovery Centre to meet and mingle, as well as taking part in some specially designed speed dating to perhaps find that special person in your life.
To help the singles spot their potential future Mr or Mrs Brick, guests will have the option of making their intentions known by donning their very own LEGO badge; green – looking for their missing brick, yellow – in the market for new friends and red – on a date.
Couples can take a ‘moonlit’ walk through MINILAND and marvel at the scale models of famous North West attractions, before drawing on their love as inspiration for a range of Valentines themed builds.
Playing cupid on the night are resident Master Model Builders who will be available to answer questions and offer advice on building together.
The one-off event will include complimentary chocolate on arrival, workshops with a Master Model Builder and provide the opportunity to build with other LEGO enthusiasts, share stories, fun and laughs.
What to expect:
● Full (adult only) access to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre’s rides cinema, attractions and bricks.
● Chocolate on arrival.
● Take a moonlit walk through MINILAND – a world of North West attractions in miniature LEGO form.
● Meet the Master Model Builders and take part in their LEGO workshops.
● Take part in speed dating – on the rides!
● Make LEGO hearts and flowers (or a dinosaur if you prefer – whatever!)
● Meet other LEGO enthusiasts and share stories, fun and laughs.
● Lots of prizes and surprises along the way!
For the Love of Bricks at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
Date: Wednesday 13th February
Time: 7pm – 9pm