The iconic venue is opening it’s doors for an evening of independent shopping for Christmas for the first time EVER.
The event is free and shoppers can expect discounts, mulled wine sampling, live art and a DJ set from Affleck’s very own resident DJ. There’s over 60 independent shops to choose from all offering up exclusive discounts for the evening.
There’s also plenty of free samples, mini workshops and even free gifts on offer throughout the evening.
Local artist, Joe who creates personalised cards for Sunflowers by the Sea at Northern Quarter Gallery will be creating and selling gorgeous greeting cards and prints including the option to personalise and discounts available on the night.
There will also be(e) Manchester bee baubles and laser cut Christmas tree decorations available from the Manchester Shop including all the usual Manchester merch from The Manc and Proud brand.
And as a final taster, Ginger’s Comfort Emporium will also be creating festive themed ice cream surprise available on the night. Other stalls that will be offering discounts include:
- Milner and Son – 10% off all items
- Bear Heart Vintage – 10% off all items
- Mad 4 Art – 10% off and a free mini print for those that spend over £50
- Punk’d Image – 20% off all items
- Crystal Henge – £10 for a 15-minute tarot reading and a free crystal
- SWALK – Free gift with any purchase on the night
- Pop Boutique – 15% off all items
Afflecks After Dark
When: Thursday 28th November
Time: 6:30pm – 9pm