I’ve got a little game of bingo for you. For each one you tick off you win 1 million Ugandan dollars*.
- Spent an entire evening learning a TikTok Dance (two extra points if you’ve mastered the Renegade dance)
- Become a master at a weird yoga pose (3 extra points if it involves standing on your head)
- Built Lego
- Randomly shouted ‘that bitch Carol Baskin’ (10 extra points for being culturally up to date) (an additional 13.5 points if you believe she killed her husband) (she did)
- Recreated that scene from the Lion King with your pet
- Drank before 12pm (4 extra points for every other day you’ve been drunk)
- Played a virtual quiz
- Completed the Stay At Home Challenge (with toilet roll or other ironic isolation household
Here’s where Guinness World Records comes in – the Stay At Home Challenge.
You get 30 seconds to complete as many touches with a brand-new, unused toilet roll. No brands are specified so feel free to use any.
I suspect a nice cushioned one, perhaps Triple Velvet, will have a more significant bounce, perfect for keepy uppies.
All you need to do is record your attempt, including a countdown from 3 before you start kicking. You can bounce on your feet, head or any other part of your body excluding hands and arms.
If the toilet roll hits the deck – it’s game over.
I’ve just had a go and it’s absolutely solid, I could barely get to 2. I have absolute 0 football skills so I’m taking that as a success.
Anyway, get involved folks – got nowt else to do have we.