The Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice; we will not go hungry into the night!
All Star Lanes are adding an extra slice of Americana with their limited edition Dagwood Burger and a cocktail list that proudly salutes to our state-side cousins to celebrate.
- The Dagwood Burger – £17.50 – 6 inches of magnificent layered goodness, 12oz of prime double chuck and rib patties, fresh cuts of cured salami, spicy chorizo, deli sliced turkey, holy swiss cheese topped off with a runny, sunny-side egg in a toasted brioche bun.
In between monster bites wash it all down with one of All Star Lanes patriotic potions below…
- Bubble & Blue Fizz – £8 – prosecco topped with Blue Curacao & candy bubble-gum syrup
- Forefather – £8 – nutty Amaretto, Buffalo Trace, drops of Kahlua and thick Hibiscus syrup
- Bye Bye Miss American Pie – £8 – vodka, biscuit, vanilla ice cream, sweet caramel syrup, topped with Chantilly cream & dusted with pineapple & cinnamon pie sprinkles
- Red, White & Blue shot trio – £10 – Red (Finlandia vodka, Fraise liqueur, Grenadine, White (Baileys, Koko Kanu) & last but not least the Blue (Blue Curacao & Bombay sapphire gin).
Available from Friday 1st July – Monday 4th July
0161 871 3600