If you’re suffering from insomnia or interrupted sleep, or waking up feeling un-refreshed, you’re not alone.
Millions of people struggle with their sleep every single night, but there’s plenty that can be done to fix it and help. This is where Sleep Recovery comes in.
Created by world-renowned therapist, author, yogi and sleep recovery expert Lisa Sanfilippo, ‘Sleep Recovery’ is a compassionate and practical guide to recovering your sleep helps you to repair the physical, mental, emotional and energetic habits that may be sabotaging your sleep.
On Sunday 7th November, the Sleep Recovery comes to Manchester city centre, with an introductory workshop combining lecture, experiential learning, open discussion and yoga practice.
Here’s what will be covered…
1. The Science Stuff – The Magical Mythical sleep, top sleep saboteurs, working with our nervous system
2. Sleep Sequence Steps – an overview of the five Koshas (layers) of the human body
3. Sleep Types – Gain insight into the three sleep types and find out which one you are – a Monkey, Tiger or Bear?
4. Self Soothing Practices – simples stretches & breathing exercises to nurture your sleep rhythms
5. Sync with your daily rhythms – learn how to naturally manage your energy throughout the day
Finally, you will explore meditation & journaling techniques to manage your mental chatter and process your emotions. All five steps hopefully going a long way to improving your sleep substantially.
Yoga for Sleep Recovery – introductory workshop
Date: Sunday 7th November
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Venue: Yoga Soul, 49a Newton St, NQ, Manchester M1 1FT